Saturday, January 2, 2010

About My Company


Hi! My name is Korinne Roberts and I am a mother to my adorable two year old daughter, Daci.  From the day I found out I would be having a baby girl I dreamed of dressing her up in frills and headbands with adorable flowers. I have shopped all over for headbands and flowers and have found that everything is so expensive!   I began making my own and decided that I enjoyed it so much that I would love making them for others as well!

Baby Bands and Bling provides customers with beautiful interchangeable flower clips and headbands, along with my new line of handmade, vintage headbands.  The flower clips don't just have to be worn by babies and toddlers.  They are perfect hats, bags, scarves, and hair accessories for adults as well! My goal is to sell beautiful flower clips and headbands for a reasonable and affordable price. If you have any questions about the product, or would like to custom order a vintage headband, you can email me at babybandsandbling@gmail.com.



Each flower is fastened to a clip so that you can switch it to a different color band, according to the outfit. These clips also fasten great to knit and crocheted beanies, scarves, and bags. Most of the flowers are attached to duck clips (shown in photo), however some of the small flowers are attached to alligator clips.


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment